This coat is a very good quality ready-to-wear garment, with a full canvas construction, synonym of superior durability and shape.
This garment features:
- Heavyweight tweed.
- Canvas construction.
- Two outer pockets.
- One vent.
Estimated size: 42
Estimated lenght: R/L – between Regular and Long (fits someone about 1m80, +/- a few centimeters).
This size is an estimation. I advise you to compare the measures given below with the measures of the coat that fits you best. You will be hence certain to order the correct garment as I do not accept returns.
This coat is sized to be worn on a shirt, a jumper and a jacket.
Excellent condition. Discrete snags (front). Discrete stain (left cuff). See photos.
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.9 inches (48 cm).
- Armpit to armpit: 23.2 inches (59 cm).
- Across chest: 22.4 inches (57 cm).
- Length from collar to hem: 37.8 inches (96 cm). No cloth available to let down.
- Shoulder to cuff 25.6 inches (65 cm). 1.2 inches (3 cm) to let down.
- Armpit to cuff: 16.9 inches (43 cm).
- Cuff width : 6.7 inches (17 cm).
Weight: 1680 g.
The Fox's note: This timeless coat will perfectly protect you and your casual suits from cold and rain.