Very classic jacket with classic cut and classic Prince of Wales pattern.
The fabric is a pure cashmere, with a nice and soft touch.
The jacket has a a sticker of Pedro del Hierro, one traditional Spanish prêt à porter trademark which has moved from classic menswear to more modern cut recently and with less quality fabrics, but this jacket should have been made during a better period.
Presumably fused canvas
2 vents in the back
Fully lined (light brown)
Sleeve and lapel buttonholes closed
Size : internal sticker mentions a 52 (Spain)
- Shoulder to shoulder : 49 cm
- Armpit to armpit : 58 cm
- Waist: 54 cm
- Sleeve length from shoulder : 63,5 cm
- Sleeve length from armpit: 42,5 cm
- Sleeve width: 15 cm
- Length of the back (from the base of the collar) : 76 cm
- Total length of the back: 80 cm
Lapel: 10 cm
Pick up possible in Madrid in a place to be agreed.