Vulpilist 1.1: Automatic Delivery
We are currently making updates to enhance your experience on Vulpilist! The site might be a bit unstable during this period. Encountered a bug? Do not hesitate to contact us.
To continue using Vulpilist, update your shipping details.Update shipping details
August 10, 2023
Automatic Shipping Service:
Now, no need to indicate the shipping price when creating an item, our service will automatically generate a shipping label. If we cannot find a carrier automatically, you can still use the custom shipping option. You can now change your shipping method from "custom" to "shipping".
For now, we recommend sellers outside of France to keep the "custom" shipping option, and we will keep you informed of any changes in this regard. If you wish to switch all your items to automatic shipping, we can do it for you; just send us an email at email@example.com.Learn more about this
- Confirmation button to accept/reject an offer, a purchase request, and to confirm the delivery of an item.
- Now in "custom" mode you have all the necessary information to send your package (phone number and email address of your buyer).
- It is now possible to easily modify the price and shipping method in the conversation.
We have added a translation feature to the site. You can now translate the site by clicking on the flag icon in the top right corner of the page. If you find translation errors, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commission for watches goes from 15% to 6%.
- Persistent notifications on profile.
- Purchase request greyed out when in a discussion page.
- "Already sold" message not appearing on the mobile site.
- Ability to send photos in private messages.
- Ability to add multiple photos at once to an ad.
- Consolidation of various transaction steps into a single window.
- Offer simulation window integrated into the negotiation window.
- And many more...